Common Problems and Solutions
No dial tone.
- Verify that all of your telephone sets are on the hook (hung up) and properly connected to the jack.
- Try the telephone set on another jack or at a neighbour's house.
- If possible, try another telephone set (preferably not a cordless set - these types of sets can pick up interference, even when not in use).
- Unplug all of your telephones from the jacks and try one phone on its own (this ensures that no other equipment or set is causing the problem).
- Verify that your Home Phone Terminal is functioning correctly by checking the LED patterns.
If the phone works, it is likely a problem with the wiring inside your home.
If the phone does not work, it is likely a problem with the Home Phone Terminal or the Rogers network. Please contact Rogers Home Phone support at 1 888 ROGERS1.
Back to previous page