Common Problems and Solutions
Cannot receive calls.Solution:
- Make sure that the Call Forward - All Calls feature is not turned on (Dial * 7 2). If you hear a busy tone, Call Forward is activated. If Call Forward - All Calls is on, dial * 7 3 to de-activate the feature.
- Make sure that your telephone ringer is turned on (refer to your telephone manual).
- Set the ringer volume to a higher level (refer to your telephone manual).
- Make sure that the telephone line cord and AC adapter (if required) are plugged in properly.
- If too many extension phones on your telephone line are plugged in, your phones could stop ringing. Try temporarily unplugging some.
- For cordless phones:
- Make sure that the base antenna is fully upright.
- Move the handset closer to the base.
- Make sure that the handset is properly charged.
- Try changing the handset frequencies (refer to your telephone manual).
- Verify that your Home Phone Terminal is functioning correctly by checking the LED patterns.
Back to previous page