Home & Away Voicemail
Using Home & Away Voicemail
How do I activate Home & Away Voicemail?
To activate your Home & Away Voicemail for the first time:
- Dial * 9 8 from your home phone.
- Enter your temporary password. Your temporary password is the last four digits of your telephone number. For example, if your phone number is 416-555-9876, then your temporary password is 9876.
- Press the # button to begin setting up your mailbox.
- Enter your new Voicemail password (your new password must be 4-10 digits).
- Press 1 to confirm your new password.
- Record your first and last name after the tone.
- Press # after you've recorded your name, and press 1 to confirm.
- Press 1 to record a personal greeting or 2 to choose a standard greeting.
- Record your personal greeting after you hear the tone.
- Press # after you have recorded your personal greeting and listen to the playback.
- If you're satisfied with your recording, press 1 to complete your Voicemail activation.
Back to previous page