Using Personal TV
How do I use Pay Per View?
How do I order Pay Per View movies and events?
Pay Per View (PPV) allows you to watch hit Hollywood movies and special events in the comfort of your home at the touch of a button. Please tune to Channel 300 for free previews of Pay Per View movies and events.
To Order Pay Per View Movies and Events for Immediate Viewing:
- To find the PPV movie/event that you are interested in purchasing, search through the Interactive Program Guide (IPG) and press SELECT when you have made your choice. If you are already on the PPV channel of your choice, go to Step 2.
- Press (B) to purchase.
- Enter your four-digit Purchase PIN (if you have one set up) to buy the movie/event.
- A reminder screen will appear when the movie/event is about to start. If you are not currently tuned to that channel, go there now.
TIP: Whenever a reminder appears on your screen, push SELECT to quickly tune to that channel.
- You cannot set up a future PVR recording of a Pay Per View movie or event. To use your PVR to record a Pay Per View movie or event, you must first buy the event and wait for it to begin. Once it begins, tune to the PPV movie or event, press SELECT and follow the onscreen instructions to record the show using your PVR.
- In certain areas, impulse PPV purchasing (1-touch ordering) is unavailable. Please call the phone number on your screen to order your selected movie/event.
- Your Purchase PIN default is "0000" out of the box. To change to a unique PIN, go to General Settings. See page 18 of this User Guide for details.
- If you do not have a PIN when you order a movie (it asks you to confirm your purchase after pressing (B) ), and you would like one, call 1-888-ROGERS1 to have one set up.
If you need assistance ordering Pay Per View please call 1-888-ROGERS1 (764-3771).
Back to previous page