Using Personal TV
How do I use Rogers On Demand?
How Do I create a playlist for programs I want to watch on Rogers On Demand?
Rogers' customers now have the ability to create playlists of up to 15 movies or shows (music and karaoke included). Plus, you no longer have to return to the Main Menu to select the next program as it will automatically start after the previous one ends. This feature is particularly useful for short programs such as music videos and children’s programming. To create a playlist, follow the steps below:
- Once you are tuned to one of the Rogers On Demand channels, select the category and sub-category of programming you would like to view. The list of program titles under the category appears.
- Select Create Playlist. The Create Playlist message box appears.
- Select OK. The list of program titles reappears.
- To start creating the playlist, scroll to each of the titles you want to view and press [RIGHT ARROW] on the Rogers remote.
Note: Pressing [RIGHT ARROW] a second time will remove the title from the playlist.
- Once the playlist is created, select Playlist from the bottom left corner of the screen. The list of selected titles appears.
- Select Confirm and enter your PIN, if prompted.
Your playlist will now start playing.
- No more than 15 titles/videos can be added to a playlist
- Selections must come from the same category / sub-category of the program title list (you are not able to go to different categories (horror, comedy, etc.) to build a playlist)
- The playlist content will be played in the order that it was added
- If you are creating a playlist of paid movies or shows then you need only enter your PIN once. You will be charged only for movies or shows that you start watching
- Playlists cannot be saved, but viewed movies and shows will appear in the Saved Video list
Back to previous page