Using Personal TV
How do I use the Rogers Remote?
How do I program my Rogers Remote to control the volume and mute on my TV?
- Press the [TV] button on your remote control
- Press and hold the [SETUP] button until one of the mode buttons [TV] flashes twice and then release the [SETUP] button.
- Enter [9-9-3]. (TV button will flash twice again)
- Press the [VOL -] button once (TV button will flash four times)
- Press and release the mode button [TV] for the device that you want your Rogers Remote to control the volume.
Note: In order to set your Rogers Remote to control your TV volume and mute, you must have already set it up to control your TV. If you haven't done so, click here to find out how.
For the best audio control, we recommend your digital box volume be set to Fixed. To do this, follow the steps below:
- With the remote pointed towards the TV, press [POWER] once.
- Repeatedly press and release [CHANNEL +] until your TV turns off - the Rogers Remote will cycle through all possible codes until a match is found (you may need to press [CHANNEL +] multiple times before finding a match).
- Once the TV turns off, press [SETUP] once to lock the code - the [TV] button will blink twice.
- Press [POWER] to turn on your TV and to confirm the correct code was locked.
- Repeat the above steps with the other mode buttons (AUX, DVD, AUD, TV, or CBL) if you want your Rogers Remote to control other equipment.
|When you change the batteries in your Rogers Remote, replace them one at a time so that it will retain its programming.|
|To turn a device on or off, press the appropriate mode button (AUX, DVD, AUD, TV, or CBL), then press the Power button. |
To control a different device, press the appropriate mode button (AUX, DVD, AUD, TV, or CBL) and use the controls on your Rogers Remote.
Back to previous page