How do I set timers on a PVR box?
To set a timer
- Press [GUIDE] on your remote.
- Search for and highlight the program that you want to set a reminder for and press [OK/SELECT]. A menu will appear with multiple options.
- Scroll to Remind me about this show and press [OK/SELECT]. The program name will be shown in red and a will appear in the Interactive Program Guide.
To cancel a timer
- Press [SETTINGS] twice and the Quick Menu will appear.
- Scroll to General Settings and press [OK/SELECT].
- Scroll to Timers and press [OK/SELECT].
- Scroll to the timer you want to cancel and press [C].
Note: Timers cannot overlap and you will be unable to create conflicting timers. In order to create a timer for a conflicted time, you must first delete the existing timer.